Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 10th December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Jupiter is changing sun sign on December 20, 2009. Its effects will become evident from December 18, 2009. This is likely to create chaos at the market, and you may have problems determining the right course of action.
- Don’t put too much on the line at the market. Take minimal risks. Keep squaring your position on daily basis during this period.
- Trend at Nifty is likely to be particularly confusing on December 18, 21, 22, 23, and 30. Alert! Don’t make a position on bank Nifty on December 23, 24 and 29.
- 10:05 to 12:05 – The trend at Nifty is positive. You can do very well with the help of Fortune Mantra and some planning.
- 12:05 to 14:05 – This will be a test of your temperament and you will have to show a Dravid-like patience to get something out if period. Best is to stay away.
- 14:05 to 15:30 – This time is only for the FIIs. So stay away from the market or you’ll get burned.
With Ganesha’s Grace,