Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 9th June, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- The market is likely to be volatile and will be subject to fluctuations on 1, 2, 7, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 in the month of June.
- The opening will be positive from next week onwards. Openings in this week may not be pleasing.
- Nifty is likely to be strong as far as Intraday trading is concerned. However, the daily weightage may move to the softer side; be careful.
- 9:00 10:45; Nifty performance graph is likely to form the letter ‘M’ in this period. (0.04)
- 10:45 11:45; Nifty can jump on the positive side. It is difficult to by how many points, though. (0.14)
- 11:45 14:00; Nifty may go south. This statements weightage is marginal. (-0.01)
- 14:00 15:30; Nifty may pull itself up step by step. This will help you book small profits in the end. (0.11)
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816