- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The dates in April that will show high fluctuation and volatility are: 5, 6, 7, 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30
- The first week will determine the trend throughout April. Ganesha advises investors to stay away from Nifty.
- 9:10 to 11:20- Nifty will hover around the surface.
- 11:20 to 13:00- Avoid any kind of speculations, nifty will be very volatile and unpredictable.
- 13:00 to 14:35- Nifty is likely to show some strength.
- 14:35 to 15:30- Nifty is likely to move up. But this being the final hour of the week, don’t expect too much.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816