Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 8th April, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The dates in April that will show high fluctuation and volatility are: 5, 6, 7, 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30
- The first week will determine the trend throughout April. Ganesha advises investors to stay away from Nifty.
- Ganesha is not liking what he sees today. Don’t take a position from the opening to 9:15
- 9:15 to 10:00- Nifty is likely to make you do jobbing in the upward direction.
- 10:00 to 11:20- Nifty is likely to move south. Ganesha advises you to use all tools possible to save yourself from losing a lot of money.
- 11:20 to 13:15- Nifty is likely to move from up to down. During this period, market will be dependent on trends at global markets.
- 13:15 to 14:30- Nifty is likely to see a considerable rise in volume and buying.
- 14:30 to the ending of trading day- Don’t keep your hopes too high mate. You will feel like Nifty is playing with you. Nifty will make you do jobbing in the downward direction before moving upwards.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816