- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The dates in April that will show high fluctuation and volatility are: 5, 6, 7, 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30
- The first week will determine the trend throughout April. Ganesha advises investors to stay away from Nifty.
- 9:10 to 11:35- This is a challenging period for both you and Nifty. The weightage for this period explains it.
- 11:35 to 12:45- Barring a minor dip sometime during this period, Nifty is likely to stay strong.
- 12:45 – 15:30- It’s confusing times at the Nifty. Jobbing is your only option. And if your sixth sense, that is intuition, is sharp enough, you may even make a lot of money.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816