- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The dates in April that will show high fluctuation and volatility are: 5, 6, 7, 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30
- The first week will determine the trend throughout April. Ganesha advises investors to stay away from Nifty.
- 9:10 to 10:25- Nifty is likely to move from down to up during this period. Don’t trade unless you have ample spending power and courage to bear the losses.
- 10:25 to 11:35- During this period, barring a couple of positive periods, the market graph will move in the downward direction.
- 11:35to 13:25- This is the best possible period for jobbing in the day. Nifty is likely to follow a mixed pattern.
- 13:25 to 15:30- Nifty is likely to move from up to down.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816