- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The dates in April that will show high fluctuation and volatility are: 5, 6, 7, 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30
- The first week will determine the trend throughout April. Ganesha advises investors to stay away from Nifty.
- 9:10 to 9:30- Don’t get your hopes high, Nifty is likely to hover around the surface.
- 9:30 to 12:45- There will be significant buying in Nifty.
- 12:45to 13:25- The possibility of recovery during this period is less. The market may not do too well.
- 13:25 to 14:50- Nifty to move upwards.
- 14:50 to 15:30- The period is likely to extremely volatile. There are high chances of damage in Nifty. Stay away if you can.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816