Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 3rd September, 2010
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction and act accordingly.
- Ganesha’s advice to brace yourself is for the month of September 2010, so don’t panic. Do not feel worried about August 2010 as the graph shows a good weekly weightage.
- These NIFTY predictions are made by our astrologers a week in advance. In these predictions, technical, fundamental, foreign market, crude oil, gold, inflation are avoided. It is advisable that you wisely use these predictions as a tool.
- Ganesha sees no particular trend from 6th September to 9th September. Be alert, as the market is taking time to decide a pattern.
- From 9:05 to 10:25, Nifty may show a bullish trend.
- From 10:25 to 12:35, take a break, as the time period is not very favourable. Consider no trading equal to profits.
- 12:35 to 13:25, Nifty may show profit booking.
- From 13:25 onwards, including weekend, there may be a buying trend at Nifty, but is not reliable. Move ahead with stop-loss.
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816