- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously. If possible, avoid investing in realty stocks in the period between 26th May 2010 and 21st June 2010, and 1st November 2010 and 30th December 2010, as there is a possibility of an earthquake in Asia.
- The market is likely to be volatile and will be subject to fluctuations on 1, 2, 7, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28
- The yearly pattern is down while the monthly pattern is up. Overall, Nifty’s performance this week will determine its performance next month. Ganesha also advises you to be careful while trading on Monday.
- The market will see a soft opening in the last four days of this week. So, avoid trading in BTST and PTST, advises Ganesha.
- Nifty, in the following week, may be relatively soft compared to its value on 04-06-2010.
- Nifty will exhibit strength in the middle phase of the period between 9:00 and 11:20, whereas in the starting and end phase of this period, it is likely to be soft, foresees Ganesha.
- Nifty may trick you into jobbing by rising exponentially rise only to fall suddenly in the period between 11:20 and 14:10.
- The positive movement in the period between 14:10 and 15:30 in the European market will affect Indian market too. To make the most of this, trade on the upper side using your delivery strength.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816