Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 31st May, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously. If possible, avoid investing in realty stocks in the period between 26th May 2010 and 21st June 2010, and 1st November 2010 and 30th December 2010, as there is a possibility of an earthquake in Asia.
- The market is likely to be volatile and will be subject to fluctuations on 1, 2, 7, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28
- The yearly pattern is down while the monthly pattern is up. Overall, Nifty’s performance this week will determine its performance next month. Ganesha also advises you to be careful while trading on Monday.
- The market will see a soft opening in the last four days of this week. So, avoid trading in BTST and PTST, advises Ganesha.
- Nifty, in the following week, may be relatively soft compared to its value on 04-06-2010.
- Ganesha foresees Nifty going south after it opens. The downward trend is likely to continue from the opening period to 10:00. So, avoid making hasty investments.
- Nifty may pull itself up during the period between 10:00 and 12.45. Profits can be booked in this period.
- Nifty is likely to follow a down-up-down pattern in the period between 12:45 and 14:40.
- Nifty will most likely go north from 14:40.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816