Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 31st March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of about 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of April when Nifty will be highly volatile: 5,6,7,13,15,19,20,21,23,30
- There may be a need to make changes in your portfolio after April 2, 2010 because of some softness in the market. So be alert.
- During the entire week, Nifty will be highly unpredictable in the final 15-odd minutes. So don’t trade during the final minutes of the day.
- 9.00 to 10.10- Rely only on jobbing while dealing with Midcap scrips, says Ganesha.
- 12.05 to 13.40- Our predictions only talk about suitable or unsuitable times. They are not an indicator of the points by which Nifty is likely to rise or fall or the extent of profits you can make during these periods. Market will mostly go up but may drop a couple of times during this period. Ganesha advises you to trade only if you have the capacity to take delivery.
- 13.40 to 15.20- Nifty is likely to move up.
- 15.20 to end of the day- During this 10-minute period, market will drop. But it’s a very brief period of time.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816