Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 30th March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of about 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of April when Nifty will be highly volatile: 5,6,7,13,15,19,20,21,23,30
- There may be a need to make changes in your portfolio after April 2, 2010 because of some softness in the market. So be alert.
- During the entire week, Nifty will be highly unpredictable in the final 15-odd minutes. So don’t trade during the final minutes of the day.
- 9.10 to 10.00- There may be some positive movement at Nifty for a brief during this period, but the overall market breadth will be negative.
- 10.00 to 10.40- Nifty will show strength and move upwards.
- 10.40 to 13.10- This is a risky period for intra-day traders. It is likely to show sudden and steep rise and drop. This may make it devastating for some and good for others. But there is too much risk involved.
- 13.10 to 14.00- At Nifty, the pattern will be negative both value and volume wise.
- 14.00 to 15.30- There will be some buying in Nifty. But you need to book your profits and exit early. Don’t stick around till the last moment.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816