- The lunar eclipse on 26th June, 2010 is taking place in Sagittarius. Hence, those with Moon sign Sagittarius and Gemini are likely to experience stress in the coming one and a half months. But, on worshipping Lord Shiva, the negative results are likely to neutralise.
- Crucial, wide fluctuation dates in the month of July: 5, 9, 11 (Solar eclipse will not be visible in India) 12, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.
- Oct 2010 & Dec 2010 seems to be a negative period, as per Ganesha’s views. During this period, you may even miss to refer to the monthly chart.
- Ganesha advises you to do intraday cautiously.
- Nifty may become steady as soon as it opens. Then it may go down. You may have to observe where it reopens. This may be the scenario till 9:45.
- From 9:45 to 10:45, Nifty may look for support on the upper side.
- From 10:45 to 12:35, the market breadth may become negative.
- From 12: 35 to 14:25, there is a possibility of buying in the ‘A’ Group shares.
- From 14:25 to 15:30, there may be soft side pressure. There may be buying at the time of closing, which may not be very useful.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816