- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of about 10 minutes.
- During the entire week, the profit booking during the final 30-odd minutes will be based on the market position in the previous phase. So exit accordingly.
- 9:15 to 9:30- Nifty is likely to move up.
- 9:30 to 10:00- Nifty is likely to shed points.
- 10:00 to 11:50- Nifty is likely to go up only to eventually drop.
- 11:50 to 14:50- Nifty is likely to gain momentum but will drop some points in the middle before it finishes the period on a high. (0.09)
- 14:50 to 15:20- Nifty is likely to see a good deal of profit booking.
- 15:20 to the end of the trading day: The market will do better than the previous time slot but you can’t ever be too sure during such brief periods of time.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816