- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: – 8, 9,10,11,15,22,23,29
- Today, you are not supposed to analyse the budget but focus on stock-specific trading.
- 09.10 to 9.35- Nifty is likely to be near surface.
- 9.35 to 11.50- Nifty will show a mixed behaviour. The overall trend during this period will be on the soft side.
- 11.50 to 12.25- With the blessing of Ganesha, Nifty may jump upwards but it will be difficult to say by how many points.
- 12.25 to 14.35- During this period, Nifty will show extreme behaviour. So be careful.
- 14.35 to 15.30 Nifty may follow a negative pattern.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816