- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of about 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of April when Nifty will be highly volatile: 5,6,7,13,15,19,20,21,23,30
- There may be a need to make changes in your portfolio after April 2, 2010 because of some softness in the market. So be alert.
- During the entire week, Nifty will be highly unpredictable in the final 15-odd minutes. So don’t trade during the final minutes of the day.
- The weightage for the day is zero; Nifty will be highly volatile. Rely on intra-day trading only.
- 9.10 to 10.05- Nifty will be under marginal selling pressure. So act accordingly.
- 10.05 to 13.45- This period will be the most crucial part of the day. But the market will be range-bound with fluctuations in the range of 15 points. Jobbing is the only alternative.
- 13.45 to 15.05- Nifty to move upwards.
- 15.05 to 15.30- Nifty will feel some selling pressure; there will be an air of uncertainly surrounding the market during this period.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816