- The lunar eclipse on 26th June, 2010 is taking place in Sagittarius. Hence, those with Moon sign Sagittarius and Gemini are likely to experience stress in the coming one and a half months. But, on worshipping Lord Shiva, the negative results are likely to neutralise.
- Crucial, wide fluctuation dates in the month of July: 5, 9, 11 (Solar eclipse will not be visible in India) 12, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.
- Oct 2010 & Dec 2010 seems to be a negative period, as per Ganesha’s views. During this period, you may even miss to refer to the monthly chart.
- From the beginning of the day till 10:30, Nifty is likely to make a V-shaped curve. Take position accordingly.
- From 10:30, Nifty may experience a sudden fall. And then, Nifty may hedge till 12:50.
- From 12:50 to 13:50 You can create an upward trading strategy.
- From 13:50 to 14:30, Avoid intraday, suggests Ganesha. Overall, Nifty is likely to be strong.
- From 14:30 to 15:30, the number of ‘Decline shares’ is likely to increase.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816