- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of about 10 minutes.
- During the entire week, the profit booking during the final 30-odd minutes will be based on the market position in the previous phase. So exit accordingly.
- 9:15 to 11:50- Nifty will be treading around the consolidation area near the surface.
- 11:50 to 13:15- The traders may start making arrangements for next month – May, 2010.
- 13:15 to 13:40- Nifty is likely to face some significant selling pressure. The time is short and you are advised to do rapid-fire trading or stay away from the market.
- 13:40 to 14:50- Nifty may go up.
- 14:50 to 15:30- Nifty is likely to go down.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816