Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 26th May, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- Last week, Ganesha advised you to avoid trading in BTST and PTST stocks. Now you know why he advised you against it.
- Intraday trading on 27th May 2010 will be risky, but for arbitragers, the day will be favourable.
- If possible, avoid investing in realty stocks in the period between 26th May 2010 and 21st June 2010, and 1st November 2010 and 30th December 2010, as there is a possibility of an earthquake in Asia.
- From 9:00 to 11:20, Nifty may go up, however, it will look for support during this period, predicts Ganesha.
- Nifty can pull itself up in the later part of the period between 11:20 and 13:00. Hence, Stock jobbing on the lower side in the initial phase of this period will be a good option.
- The period between 13:00 and 15:30 will be uneventful. So, it’s best to stay dormant during this period.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816