Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 26th March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: 22,23,29
- Next week the daily opening is not reliable, but the daily closing will show a good movement, so dont trade BTST or PTST.
- This prediction for the coming week is written on the basis of astrology alone. The predictions are made on Friday and are for the next week, i.e., Monday to Friday. So you can use this as a tool and change your daily position.
- There will be some support for Nifty during the opening, but the pattern is likely to keep changing. But the figure at 10:40 will be approximately the same as the opening figure.
- 10:40 to 12:45- Nifty is likely to project an ‘M’-shaped pattern. Buy or sell accordingly at Nifty.
- 12:45 to 13:55- Nifty may go berserk. It will be a chaotic period and you too may struggle at Nifty trading.
- 13:55 to end of the trading day and week, the intra-day pattern is on the up side. But it is difficult to predict by how many points it will rise.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816