- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- Last week, Ganesha advised you to avoid trading in BTST and PTST stocks. Now you know why he advised you against it.
- Intraday trading on 27th May 2010 will be risky, but for arbitragers, the day will be favourable.
- If possible, avoid investing in realty stocks in the period between 26th May 2010 and 21st June 2010, and 1st November 2010 and 30th December 2010, as there is a possibility of an earthquake in Asia.
- It is wise not to rely on the opening period between 9:00 and 9:15. Let this time pass, do not trade during this period. Try and stay in one particular trading range.
- You will have to trade wisely and patiently in the period between 9:15 and 10:25 as the index may display sudden dips and highs during this period.
- Jobbing on the upper side may be the best option for you in the period between 10:25 and 11:20.
- Between 11:20 and 11:50, and 11:50 and 12:50 is perfect for arbitraging. Also, the market will most likely correct itself in the first phase, whereas, in the second phase, the market may start looking up.
- From 12:50 till closure, market performance will be mixed. You can trade on both the sides during this period.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816