- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: 22,23,29
- Next week the daily opening is not reliable, but the daily closing will show a good movement, so dont trade BTST or PTST.
- This prediction for the coming week is written on the basis of astrology alone. The predictions are made on Friday and are for the next week, i.e., Monday to Friday. So you can use this as a tool and change your daily position.
- Nifty is likely to show a gap-down opening. 9:15 to 10:40- Nifty may fluctuate between the resistance level and the supporting level, but it will remain slightly on the negative side.
- 10:40 to 12:05- Nifty may move up by 15 point.
- 12:05 to 14:10- Nifty may form a ‘Head and shoulders’ pattern. The weightage during this period is zero.
- 14:10 to 14:50- Hold on to your psychology support figure at Nifty.
- 14.50 to 15.30- Ganesha foresees a step by step upward movement at Nifty.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816