- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- In each given prediction, the time may vary by ten minutes on either sides.
- Ganesha says it is very likely that from 22nd June 2010, there will be frequent reaction change and it may be fast and sharp.
- From 9:00 to 11:00, there may be an upward movement in the Nifty based shares.
- From 11:00 to 13:00, the overall trend is likely to be soft.
- From 13:00 to 14:30, Nifty may remain up, but your parameters may keep changing.
- From 14:30 to 15:00, in this period of 30 minutes, Nifty will take one high jump. But, as it is a very small period, it is up to you to decide whether it is reliable or not.
- From 15:00 to 15:30, Nifty may pick up a downward trend.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816