- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Avoid PTST and BTST during this week.
- Don’t make any hurried decisions during March-2010.
- This week, don’t keep any position during the 10 minute period around 11:15 and 12:40. Keep this in mind for the entire week, insists Ganesha.
- During last 3 weeks, Nifty remained within the confines of a narrow range of -37 points because the weightage for February 2010 was zero.
- This week is only for intra-day traders. Others should stay away from the stock market.
- Mercury will be entering Aquarius, which will make the day dicey for those trading at Nifty.
- 9:10 to 10:00- Nifty will form a up to down pattern.
- 10:00 to 13:30- The weightage will remain same as above. But this period is a little more turbulent. It’s good if you are extra cautious while playing at Nifty.
- 13:30 to 14:00- Nifty may drop.
- 14:00 to 15:30- Nifty will form a repeated up-down pattern. But will try to maintain its overall strength. However, this is a difficult period for Nifty to sustain itself. Better be careful.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816