- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- Last week, Ganesha advised you to avoid trading in BTST and PTST stocks. Now you know why he advised you against it.
- Intraday trading on 27th May 2010 will be risky, but for arbitragers, the day will be favourable.
- If possible, avoid investing in realty stocks in the period between 26th May 2010 and 21st June 2010, and 1st November 2010 and 30th December 2010, as there is a possibility of an earthquake in Asia.
- The weightage for 24th, 25th and 26th May 2010 is likely to be positive, however, the opening may fluctuate between flat and negative.
- The weightage for 27th and 28th May 2010 is likely to be negative, however, the opening may fluctuate between flat and positive.
- Nifty will most likely remain in the consolidating phase between 9:00 and 10:10. The overall strength is weak.
- If you have purchased scrips in the above mentioned period, it is best to sell them off between 10:10 to 13:25 to reap profits.
- In the period between 13:25 and 14:10, Nifty may go downhill.
- The period between 14:10 and 15:30 does not carry any weightage. However, the index may slide down.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816