- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: 22,23,29
- Next week the daily opening is not reliable, but the daily closing will show a good movement, so dont trade BTST or PTST.
- This prediction for the coming week is written on the basis of astrology alone. The predictions are made on Friday and are for the next week, i.e., Monday to Friday. So you can use this as a tool and change your daily position.
- Nifty opening is not consistent. Between 9:15 and 10:25 Nifty will be on the negative side. Follow the range-bound pattern and just pass your time, says Ganesha.
- 10.25 to 11.05- By the Grace of Ganesha, Nifty will show an upward trend.
- 11.05 to 14.25- Nifty is likely to undergo consolidation. Look for the right direction and only then take your decisions.
- 14.25 to 15.30- Nifty is likely to go North.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816