- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- In each given prediction, the time may vary by ten minutes on either sides.
- Ganesha says it is very likely that from 22nd June 2010, there will be frequent reaction change and it may be fast and sharp.
- From 9:00 to 11:20, Nifty is likely to remain up, but may also experience two small corrections.
- From 11:20 to 12:05, in this small time frame, Nifty may go south. Take your decision without depending on anyone.
- From 12:05 to 13:15, Nifty may begin at a high value, but may see a sudden fall.
- From 13:15 to 15:05, Nifty is likely to move north.
- From 15:05 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to be soft; avoid over-trading.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816