- These NIFTY predictions are made by our astrologers a week in advance. In these predictions, technical, fundamental, foreign market, crude oil, gold, inflation are avoided. It is advisable that you wisely use these predictions as a tool.
- Ganesha advises you to compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In each given prediction, the time may vary by ten minutes on either sides.
- According to Ganesha, investors should refer to the yearly graph, traders should refer to the monthly and daily graph, and intraday traders should follow their fortune mantra along with the daily graph.
- The month of August is astrologically crucial as far as Nifty is concerned as Venus in Virgo is a sign of debilitation and Jupiter is retrograde in Pisces.
- Do not trade depending upon the opening as it may be a sluggish phase. But the overall market breadth is likely to be flat to negative at 11:20.
- From 11:20 to 13:10, Nifty may go upwards.
- From 13:10 to 13:55, Nifty may indulge in local investor sailing.
- From 13:55 to 15:05, traders may see a buying trend at Nifty.
- From 15:05 to 15:30, Nifty may remain in the consolidated area.
- Avoid long position till you receive August’s monthly graph.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816