- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: 22,23,29
- Next week the daily opening is not reliable, but the daily closing will show a good movement, so dont trade BTST or PTST.
- This prediction for the coming week is written on the basis of astrology alone. The predictions are made on Friday and are for the next week, i.e., Monday to Friday. So you can use this as a tool and change your daily position.
- 9:10 to 10:45- Nifty will stay near the nominal figure and finally get support.
- 10:45 to 13:35- During this period, Nifty will form a rectangular pattern, i.e., Nifty will show movement on both sides between the trading zone.
- 13:35 to 14:15- Nifty will break regularly, and as compared to the previous position it will show a bearish movement.
- 14:15 to the end of the trading day, Nifty will move upwards and form a ‘Doji Pattern’.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816