- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- In each given prediction, the time may vary by ten minutes on either sides.
- Ganesha says it is very likely that from 22nd June 2010, there will be frequent reaction change and it may be fast and sharp.
- From 9:00 to 10:15, In this time frame, Nifty is likely to give a positive note and remain steady in the beginning, and is likely to create pressure in the end.
- From 10:15 to 11:25, Nifty is likely to move upwards.
- From 11:25 to 13:25, Nifty may show an up-down-up trend.
- From 13:15 to 14:50, Nifty is likely to move upwards. Do not deal without stop loss.
- From 14:50 to 15:30, there will be a major jump and a major dip at Nifty.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816