- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Avoid PTST and BTST during this week.
- Don’t make any hurried decisions during March-2010.
- This week, don’t keep any position during the 10 minute period around 11:15 and 12:40. Keep this in mind for the entire week, insists Ganesha.
- During last 3 weeks, Nifty remained within the confines of a narrow range of -37 points because the weightage for February 2010 was zero.
- This week is only for intra-day traders. Others should stay away from the stock market.
- 9:10 to 9:34- Nifty will be under pressure to match its previous closing figures.
- 9:35 to 12:35- Nifty will be unreliable during this period. Weightage will be zero. Jobbing may be your only option during this period of sharp ups and downs.
- 12:25 to 13:00- Nifty is going to surge, but the day’s net weightage is negative. So careful what you do today.
- 13:00 to 15:30- The turbulent Nifty will not give you any chance to relax. The only way out is rapid entry exit formula.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816