- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in April when Nifty will be most volatile: 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30.
- Ganesha has repeatedly told you that the yearly and monthly weightage for the month of April is negative. Don’t do intra-day if you don’t have the capacity to take delivery. Accordingly, you are also required to be cautious during this week.
- Today and tomorrow, the market will be extremely unreliable and volatile. If you want to do intra-day, do it only if you have the means to handle the delivery.
- 9:10 to 9:30- Overall, Nifty is likely to remain in a negative zone. You can do short-selling, but only at your own risk. But you will have to exit as soon as possible.
- 9:30 to 12:30- Nifty is likely to give you a chance to trade in both directions. Best time for intra-day traders.
- 12:30 to 14:30- The best period for Nifty today. The final half an hour will be about profit booking.
- 14:30 to 15:30- Nifty may experience buying due to trend in various world markets. This may lead to excessive buying.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816