- A year ago, Ganesha had written in various websites and magazines that the period from May 2, 2010 to May 19, 2010 will be ‘dangerous’ for the traders. The recent trend at the stock market vindicates our prediction, yet again. So subscribe to our predictions to maximise your profits and minimise risks at the stock market.
- Be careful during this weak. There is likely to be a significant selling pressure at the Nifty. Be particularly careful on May 20, 2010.
- Opening to 9:55- After showing a little stability at the opening period, Nifty will see sudden fall. Don’t get fooled by the stable opening.
- 9:55 to 11:35- Nifty will go up.
- 11:35 to 13:00- Nifty will form a V-shaped graph.
- 13:00 to 13:40- Nifty may fall.
- 13:40 to 15:30- Nifty will first slowly move up and then gradually move back down.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816