- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- In each given prediction, the time may vary by ten minutes on either sides.
- Ganesha says it is very likely that from 22nd June 2010, there will be frequent reaction change and it may be fast and sharp.
- From 9:00 to 9:45, Nifty will remain strong.
- From 9:45 to 13:15, it is a period of confusions. If Nifty goes up, it may go very high, and if it goes down it may go very low. You will be able to understand the situation through the weightage mentioned in bracket.
- From 13:15 to 15:05, Nifty may go north. But as Ganesha always says, do not delay when it comes to profit or loss. Delay always leads to danger.
- The last 25 minutes are likely to invite profit booking.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816