- These NIFTY predictions are made by our astrologers a week in advance. In these predictions, technical, fundamental, foreign market, crude oil, gold, inflation are avoided. It is advisable that you wisely use these predictions as a tool.
- Ganesha advises you to compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In each given prediction, the time may vary by ten minutes on either sides.
- According to Ganesha, investors should refer to the yearly graph, traders should refer to the monthly and daily graph, and intraday traders should follow their fortune mantra along with the daily graph.
- The month of August is astrologically crucial as far as Nifty is concerned as Venus in Virgo is a sign of debilitation and Jupiter is retrograde in Pisces.
- Today, Mars is entering Virgo. Mars is an indicator of speed, aggressiveness, action and daring. Mars may play games with you. Without relying on anyone, use all your tools and move ahead.
- From 9:05 to 11:20, Nifty may first go up, then down and then again go up.
- From 11:20 to 13:20, Nifty may be bullish.
- From 13:20 to 14:10, Nifty may slip down.
- From 14:10 to 15:20, Nifty may go north.
- From 15:20 to 15:30, is not an interesting period. Ganesha advises you to take a print out of the contract note and go home.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816