- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in April when Nifty will be most volatile: 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30.
- Ganesha has repeatedly told you that the yearly and monthly weightage for the month of April is negative. Don’t do intra-day if you don’t have the capacity to take delivery. Accordingly, you are also required to be cautious during this week.
- 9:10 to 12:30- Jobbing may very well be your only option during this period. The weightage for this period is zero.
- 12:30 to 13:55- Nifty is likely to perform better.
- 13:55 to 14:25- You may find yourself in a bit of a jam here.
- 14:25 to end of the trading day- You will see the after-effects due to significant buying in leading scrips.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816