Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 19th July, 2010
- These NIFTY predictions are made by our astrologers a week in advance. In these predictions, technical, fundamental, foreign market, crude oil, gold, inflation are avoided. It is advisable that you wisely use these predictions as a tool.
- Ganesha advises you to compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- In each given prediction, the time may vary by ten minutes on either sides.
- According to Ganesha, investors should refer to the yearly graph, traders should refer to the monthly and daily graph, and intraday traders should follow their fortune mantra along with the daily graph.
- The month of August is astrologically crucial as far as Nifty is concerned as Venus in Virgo is a sign of debilitation and Jupiter is retrograde in Pisces.
- From 9:05 to 11:50, the overall trend is likely to be on the lower side in the consolidated area.
- From 11:50 to 13:40, there may be recovery at Nifty.
- From 13:40 to 15:30, is a useful period for arbitragers. Intraday traders should avoid this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,