Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 19th February, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in February when Nifty will be particularly active and volatile are: February 9, 10, 17, 22 and 25.
- The days in March when Nifty will be particularly active and volatile are: March 9, 10, 11, 17, 22 and 23.
- This week, the weightage for February 17, 2010 is zero. However, Ganesha advises you to be cautious throughout the week. Around February 17, something terrible is likely to happen somewhere in Asia. Don’t say that Ganesha didn’t warn you.
- 9:10 to 12:10- The day at Nifty is likely to begin on a positive note. There may be a few corrections of unknown magnitude. Thus chances are that you may have to incur some loss in your profit.
- 12:10 to 14:25- The graph at Nifty is likely to look like electromagnetic waves. So the market will go up and down for the same number of times. Trade with patience.
- 14:25 to 15:00- Nifty may go up.
- 15:00 to 15:30- The market will see a steep fall. But later market is likely to bring some cheer back to your faces. However, it is tough to say by how many points.
With Ganesha’s Grace,