Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 19th August, 2010
- Nifty was 5200.00 points on 4-01-10 and 5452.10 points on 13-8-10. Thus, the volatility during this period was only 252 points, which did not benefit the investors much. You can very well make out that the annual graph is similar to what Ganesha had predicted in 2009. Similarly, Ganesha advices to follow the 2010 annual graph as well.
- Kindly go through the instructions given in the file.
- Remedy: Avoid keeping faulty computers, phones or internet connection near the terminal.
- Keep the old contract notes safe in your cupboard.
- From 9:05 to 11:05, Nifty will gradually try to show strength.
- From 11:05 to 13:05, depend on the news, tips or televised suggestions for stock specific work. Nifty gives no hope.
- From 13:05, beginning on the upper side, Nifty is likely to go down continuously.
- It may steady itself at about 14:25 and then go north.
With Ganesha’s Grace,