Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 18th June, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- Friends, Ganesha had asked you to be cautious as eventually Nifty would come back to the same position. You must have observed the same.
- Keep a watch on the daily prediction weightage as well as the monthly predictions.
- The market is likely to be volatile and will be subject to fluctuations on 1, 2, 7, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 in the month of June.
- From 9:00 to 10:00, Nifty may remain positive.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, Nifty may make you do jobbing on the down side and then move up. And, when you do jobbing on the up side, the selling pressure will increase in the last 45 minutes.
- From 12:00 to 14:00, after two dips, the period is likely to be strong at Nifty.
- From 14:00 to 15:30, Nifty has the strength to consistently pull itself upward. But no one can predict by how many points.
With Ganesha’s Grace,