Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 17th May, 2010
- A year ago, Ganesha had written in various websites and magazines that the period from May 2, 2010 to May 19, 2010 will be ‘dangerous’ for the traders. The recent trend at the stock market vindicates our prediction, yet again. So subscribe to our predictions to maximise your profits and minimise risks at the stock market.
- Be careful during this weak. There is likely to be a significant selling pressure at the Nifty. Be particularly careful on May 20, 2010.
- From opening to 9:15- Nifty will hover around the surface before falling. Don’t trust the the opening period.
- 9:15 to 10:25- Nifty may go down.
- 10:25 to 13:25- Nifty may move up.
- 13:25 to the end of the trading day. This time slot will see a lot of ups and downs at Nifty. The overall strength is not too good.
With Ganesha’s Grace,