Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 17th March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: 15,22,23,29
- Last week, we told you to square off your position at Nifty daily. You can see that during last week Nifty showed little variation.
- Next week is also range bound. Ganesha advises you to trade only volume-based scrips and refrain from other investments.
- 9.15 to 10.05- Nifty will show minor positive or negative variations, but there wont be much to cheer or fear about.
- 10.05 to 11.00- Nifty is likely to drop. Don’t trade without stop loss.
- 11 to 14.00- No clear trend at Nifty. Jobbing may be your only option.
- 14.00 to end of the trading day- Nifty may go marginally down before picking up. But this period is uncertain and it will be difficult to predict which way is the market headed. If you have sufficient money to risk and knowledge to rely on, then only trade at Nifty. Then too, don’t take long position.
With Ganesha’s Grace,