Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 17th June, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- Friends, Ganesha had asked you to be cautious as eventually Nifty would come back to the same position. You must have observed the same.
- Keep a watch on the daily prediction weightage as well as the monthly predictions.
- The market is likely to be volatile and will be subject to fluctuations on 1, 2, 7, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 in the month of June.
- For the first fifteen minutes, Nifty is likely to go south; don’t rely on the opening.
- From 10:15 to 12:00, it is a critical period at Nifty. Nifty may see a major jump and a major dip. This is an unreliable phase.
- From 12:00 to 14:30, step by step, Nifty may move north. But in between this, some profit booking is likely.
- From 14:30 to the end of the day, if Nifty has moved above the surface, it will remain there. But, it may become a little soft.
With Ganesha’s Grace,