Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 17th February, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in February when Nifty will be particularly active and volatile are: February 9, 10, 17, 22 and 25.
- The days in March when Nifty will be particularly active and volatile are: March 9, 10, 11, 17, 22 and 23.
- This week, the weightage for February 17, 2010 is zero. However, Ganesha advises you to be cautious throughout the week. Around February 17, something terrible is likely to happen somewhere in Asia. Don’t say that Ganesha didn’t warn you.
- Today can be very busy and mentally stressful. It will be difficult to predict anything accurately today because the weightage for the day is zero.
- 9:10 to 10:00- Nifty will be on the positive side of the graph.
- 10:00 to 11:10- Nifty may get extremely volatile. It’s likely to make a W-shaped graph.
- 11:10 to 12:35- Nifty will move downwards, step-by-step.
- 12:35 to 15:30- Nifty will make you do jobbing on both sides. If you get a couple of good deals, you are also likely to get a couple of bad deals. You may need to summon all the technical, fundamental, astrological and market-related knowledge and information to be able to salvage some profit from the market.
With Ganesha’s Grace,