Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 17th August, 2010
- Nifty was 5200.00 points on 4-01-10 and 5452.10 points on 13-8-10. Thus, the volatility during this period was only 252 points, which did not benefit the investors much. You can very well make out that the annual graph is similar to what Ganesha had predicted in 2009. Similarly, Ganesha advices to follow the 2010 annual graph as well.
- Kindly go through the instructions given in the file.
- The value at which Nifty will open, will remain the same till 9:50. However, don’t take position according to the opening value.
- From 9:50 to 11:30, Ganesha foresees that Nifty may go north.
- From 11:30 to 12:20, Nifty may go south.
- From 12:20 to 15:00, no matter how expert you may be at trading, this time-slot is likely to confuse you. Ganesha advises you to refrain from dealing.
- From 15:00 to 15:30, the movement is stock specific, Nifty does not show any strength.
With Ganesha’s Grace,