Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 16th June, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- Friends, Ganesha had asked you to be cautious as eventually Nifty would come back to the same position. You must have observed the same.
- Keep a watch on the daily prediction weightage as well as the monthly predictions.
- The market is likely to be volatile and will be subject to fluctuations on 1, 2, 7, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 in the month of June.
- From 9:00 to 10:00, Nifty may remain positive during this period.
- From 10:00 to 12:30, it’s an interesting phase. Nifty may give you a chance on both side, but financial gains are assured for those who do intraday with all tools.
- From 12:30 to the end of the trading day, Nifty displays strength. But around 13:10, there may be a small correction at Nifty, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,