Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 16th July, 2010
- On 12th July 2010, pharmaceutical, yellow coloured products, silk, and electrical appliances sectors are likely to be in news.
- On 14th and 15th July 2010, printing, stationary, banking, and courier sectors are likely to be in news.
- Today is the last day to do ‘dabba trading’. Also, it is a day of wide fluctuations. So, Ganesha has given small time slots to help you trade better. Use all your tools or it may prove risky.
- From 9:05 to 9:50, there may be buying in heavy weight scrips.
- From 9:05 to 10:30, Nifty may show a bearish trend.
- From 10:30 to 11:15, Nifty will search for a supporting level on the upper-side.
- From 11:15 to 11:40, there may be a correction at Nifty.
- From 11:40 to 13:30, there will be an upward movement at Nifty.
- From 13:30 to14:15, there may be a panic-like situation at Nifty.
- From 14: 15 to 15:30, after a downward slope at Nifty, there may be an upward trend.
- Coming two weeks may experience an opening, which may lie between flat and positive. So, deal accordingly.
With Ganesha’s Grace,