Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 16th April, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in April when Nifty will be most volatile: 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30.
- Observe the movement at Nifty for about 10 mins before taking a stand.
- 9:10 to 10:50- It is likely to go soft during this period.
- 10:50 to 12:00- Nifty is likely to form an uneven pattern during this period. Trading at Nifty during this period will be like gambling Â too risky.
- 12:00 to 14:05- Nifty is likely to stay in the negative zone for a while before jumping up and then becoming range-bound.
- 14:05 to 15:30- Barring a couple of corrections, Nifty is likely to stay strong during this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,