Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 15th March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: 15,22,23,29
- Last week, we told you to square off your position at Nifty daily. You can see that during last week Nifty showed little variation.
- Next week is also range bound. Ganesha advises you to trade only volume-based scrips and refrain from other investments.
- A boring and risky day to for traders. If possible, stay away from the stock market. Ganesha warns you against trading without the capacity to take delivery.
- 9.15 to 11.00- Nifty will hover around the surface.
- 11.00 to 11.40- Heavy involvement of Mutual Funds at Nifty. So trade accordingly.
- 11.40 to 14.40- Weightage same as today’s opening period. The difference being that this period will be highly volatile. Very difficult to say what will happen. Speculations will be high.
- 14.40 to 15.30- Nifty will go up.
With Ganesha’s Grace,