Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 15th June, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- Friends, Ganesha had asked you to be cautious as eventually Nifty would come back to the same position. You must have observed the same.
- Keep a watch on the daily prediction weightage as well as the monthly predictions.
- The market is likely to be volatile and will be subject to fluctuations on 1, 2, 7, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 in the month of June.
- From 9:00 to 11:30, Nifty may stay on the upper side, but there are also chances of a major dip. Hence, secure your position accordingly.
- From 11:30 to 13:45, as compared to the previous period, Nifty is likely to waver on the lower side. But it may keep searching for the ‘Psychology figure’.
- From 13:45 to 14:45, Ganesha feels that Nifty may remain strong.
- From 14:45 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to be strong. It may see a correction; but don’t worry.
With Ganesha’s Grace,